Venturimeter, Orifice Meter & Rotameter Test Ring Labappara
The apparatus consists of three pipelines emerging out from a common manifold. One pipe line contain a Venturimeter, second contains an Orifice and third pipe line contains a Rota meter. The pressure tapings from the Venturimeter and Orifice meter are taken to differential manometer to measure pressure difference. The Venturimeter, Orifice meter and Rota meter are connected in parallel and any one of them can be put in operation by operating valves provided at the downstream. Present set-up is self-contained water re-circulating unit, provided with a sump tank and a centrifugal pump. Flow control valve and by-pass valve are fitted in water line to conduct the experiment on different flow rates. Flow rate of water is measured with the help of measuring tank & stop watch.
- To determine the co-efficient of discharged through Venturimeter and orifice meter.
- To measure discharge through Venturimeter, Orificemeter and Rotameter
- To calibrate the Rotameter.
- Electricity supply: Single Phase, 220 V AC, 50 Hz, 5-15 amp combined socket with earth connection.
- Water Supply (Initial Fill).
- Floor Drain required.
- Floor Area Required: 1.5 m x 0.75 m.
- Venturimeter : Material Clear Acrylic compatible to 1Dia. Pipe.
- Orificemeter : Orifice plate made of Stainless Steel and housing made of Clear
- Acrylic compatible to 1â€ Dia. Pipe.
- Rotameter : Compatible Range. Eureka make.
- Water Circulation : FHP Pump, Crompton make.
- Flow Measurement : Using Measuring Tank (Capacity 25 ltrs.) and Electronic Stop Watch.
- Sump Tank: Capacity 50 Ltrs.
- Control Panel Comprises of :Standard make On/Off Switch, Mains Indicator, etc.
- instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along With the Apparatus