Determination Of Mechanical Equivalent Of Heat (J) By Electrical Method (Joules Calorimeter) Experiment Labappara
LABAPPARA Experimental Set Up has been designed specifically to determine the mechanical equivalent of Heat (J) by electrical method (Joules Calorimeter).
The Set up consists of the following
- Board with following built-in parts
- D.C. Power Supply, 0-3V D.C. at 2 Amp (on load), continuously variable.
- Digital Voltmeter DC 3½ Digit LABAPPARA Having range of 20V.
- Digital Current meter DC 3½ Digit Having range of 0-2A
- Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50 Hz. A.C. Mains.
- Thermometer 0-110°C LABAPPARA
- Joule's Calorimeter consisting of Copper Calorimeter fitted in teakwood polished case with bakelite top having holes for thermometer & stirrer, two terminals connected to a coil of wire. LABAPPARA