Centrifugal Blower Test Rig
This equipment comprises of a FD Centrifugal Blower coupled to a Motor. Three interchangeable impellers with forward, backward and radial vanes are provided with the test rig. A Pitot Tube is provided in the delivery line of blower for static and dynamic pressure measurement.
For (Variable Speed) : Power input to the DC Motor is varied by means of a Thyristor controlled DC Drive to vary the RPM of motor. A RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor indicates the RPM of Blower.
For (Fixed Speed): AC motor is provided with MCB for overload protection.
- To study the effect of forward curved, back curved and radial curved impeller
- To find out the discharge, head and efficiency of the Centrifugal Blower.
- To plot the graph Efficiency Vs Discharge
- To plot the graph Discharge Vs Head
- FOR (Variable Speed): DC motor with Thyristor controlled DC
- Drive for variable speed
- FOR (Fixed Speed): AC motor, 1 HP Crompton make
- Blower: Centrifugal, Forced Draft Type
- Impeller (3 Nos.): Forward Curved, Backward Curved
- Pitot Tube (with manometer): For Static, Dynamic & Differential Pressure measurement.
- Stop watch: Electronic
- Energy measurement: Electronic Energy meter, L&T make.
- RPM measurement: Digital RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor.
- MCB: For overload protection.
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along