Price And Quantity
- 23000 INR
- 23000.00 - 30000.00 INR
- 1 Unit
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 500 Unit Per Day
- 4-5 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- PACKED IN CARDBOARD BOX.
- Asia, Australia, Middle East, Africa
- All India
ROTARY MICROTOME LABAPPARA
- Rotary microtome one in which wheel action is translated into a back-and-forth movement of the specimen being sectioned.
- A microtome is a tool used to cut extremely thin slices of material, known as sections.
- These Important in science, microtomes are used in microscopy,
- Used for the preparation of samples for observation under transmitted light or electron Microtomes use steel, glass, or diamond blades
- Depends upon the specimen being sliced and the desired thickness of the sections being cut.
- Steel blades are used to prepare sections of animal or plant tissues for light microscopy history.
- Spencer (820 type) latest model, with one razor 120mm and honing stone.
- Feed range 1-50 micron in steps of one micron with automatic feed release device, complete in box with three holders, oil can and ravine cover.
AC 220 V 50 Hz
Get in touch with us