Melting Point Apparatus With Cooling Labappara
Melting Point Apparatus :
A metallic heating block is provided with holes to receive three capillary tubes and a stem type thermometer. The body is finished in stoving enamel paint. The apparatus can measure melting point up to 3500 C. The block is heated by superior heating elements and temp. is controlled by a heating regulator. A shadow less lamp has been provided to illuminate the capillaries and focus-able magnifier facilitates in observations. The whole unit is housed in a aluminum cast casing and provided with a control panel. Provided with indicator lamps, heat energy regulator, on-off switch, cord-plug etc. the equipment is to work on 220 V AC 50 Hz single phase.
- Easy installation
- Determine melting points of single solids
- Smooth finish
- Melting Point Apparatus Microprocessor Controlled :
- LED Four digit Display.
- Visualization Technique Suitable for Dark Colored/any colored samples.
Silicon Oil Bath Heating Type, Temp. Range: Up to 300°C, Suitable for Melting/Boiling Point
Readability in °C, Resolution 1°C, Programmable, Visual provision by Optical Magnifier, Automatic Ramp Rate Proceeding, Auto Gradient Rate of Heating Control, Sample Capacity.
a) Glass Beaker 200 ml, with oil level marking.
b) Oil immersion Heater Assembly complete with PTFE lid and connecting cable.
c) Magnetic capsule (35 x 9 mm) .
d) Capillary set (set of 100 nos.) Superior Quality one end Sealed.
e) Silicon Oil (200 ml) .
f) Boiling Point Tubes (Set of 5).
Digital Melting Point Apparatus :
- Silicon Oil Bath, Built-in Magnetic Stirrer with electronic speed controller.
- Electronic Controller for adjusting the heating rate.
- Digital Display of Temperature with PT-100 Sensor.
- Glare-free back ground light with adjustable light Intensity.
- Provision for holding the melting point display Suitable to determine boiling point also and accuracy 1.0 Degree.
- Precisely designed
- Long working life
- Low power consumption
Also available Fully Automatic (Self Recording of Melting Point) Not Suitable for dark coloured samples.