Human Skeleton LabapparaHuman Skeleton Model 170cm-
- Human Skeleton Model articulated adult plastic skeleton is ideal for teaching the basics components of human anatomy Model .
- The arms and the legs are portable for study.
- The skull includes movable jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines and 3 portable lower teeth.
- Made of washable and unbreakable PVC plastic.
- Size:18 cm tall.
Mini Human Skeleton Model Tall 42cm-
Labappara Mini human skeleton model offers an unique hands-on learning experience for young scientists, curious kids or medical professionals. Special features include a movable jaw on springs, a skull whose top half opens for a look inside, arms ,legs that are removable for individual study.Suitable for medical students, doctors, dentists, chiropractors, teachers and instructors.
- Removable skull top for closer study
- Moving jaw
- Stand included
- Made from quality durable plastic which can be drilled, sanded, stained or painted
Mini Skeleton Model-
Labappara is a prominent organization that is engaged in manufacturing and supplying Mini Skeleton Model. This model is 42 cm in size with every joint detachable. This model is used for teaching as well as for learning purposes. Mini Skeleton model comprises all the bones that exist in human body and minutely it shows their joints.
- Compact structure
- Brasion resistance
- Zero maintenance
- Easy to dismantle
Human Skeleton With Nerves & Blood Tall 85cm-
Labappara Human Skeleton portrays the position, course and distribution of main arteries and peripheral nerves of the human Skeleton body. It may be employed as well as a visual aid in the instruction of anatomy to students of medicine. Mounted on an iron metal stand.
Description: This model depicts the position, course and distribution of main vessel and peripheral nerves of the human body.
- Optimum finish
- Precisely designed
- Resistant to crack
Human Skeleton Model With Muscles & Ligaments-
- Human Muscles & Ligaments model is painted to show the muscles and ligaments. The left side of the skeleton shows the points of origin and the points of insertion of the muscles.
- Bones can be moved to demonstrate limb movement.
- The skeleton is life-size and is mounted on a heavy base.
- Muscle and ligament tissue is colour differentiated.
- This makes the skeleton stable.
- This resource represents excellent value for money.
- The base has wheels so the skeleton can be moved around in the lesson easily.
- Size: 180cm tall.
Human Skeleton Model 85cm Medium Size-
Human Skeleton Model portray the position, course and distribution of main vessel and peripheral nerves of the human body.
Skeleton with full natural movement and a user-friendly personality that will encourage children to learn the names of the bones, with details to satisfy students, doctors or anyone interested in the human skeleton. Removable calvarium. Mounted on an iron metal stand. Made of washable and unbreakable PVC plastic. Size: 85cm.